• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WAR EAGLE! (Score predictions)

SuperSignsMP

Only a couple of hours left until the big game. This should be a good one.

I'm going to say

AUBURN - 41 OREGON -35

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

SuperSignsMP

Does TCU get to play the winner?

Yeah the BCS system is horrible. There is usually a team that is left out that deserves a shot. Like Auburn in 2004. TCU has been shafted 2 years in a row. I really expected Wisconsin to beat them since the badgers were putting up 60-70 points a game against other big 12 or big 10 teams.

I thought this game would have had way more points scored for both teams. It turned out to be a defensive game. It was the best title game that I have seen in a long time. Hats off to the Ducks (Great Game). A nail biter to the last second. Toomers corner was crazy lastnight! WAR EAGLE!

signguy 55

Even though I'm a diehard UGA fan and since our year went down the toilet, congrats to Auburn. Best dad gum conference in all of football year after year, no debate at all. Best high school players in the country come out of Dixie, the best go to the SEC, nuff said!

A bit of trivia I saw the other day, when Cam Newton was coming out of Atlanta HS, Georgia wanted to recruit him as a tight end!!

signguy 55

Richt will be back, they would need to pay him over 3 million if they can him, plus hiring a whole new coaching staff. He said the other day he had been "unfocused" during the season, I guess he made too many Ford truck commercials. He promised he would be more hands on. Hopefully a good recruiting class will slow the "Fire Richt" calls.

He needs to show some emotion, maybe a few drops of Steve Spurrier's DNA, also change the practice routine. The team just ran out of gas in some games, kudos to Auburn for hanging with the fast pace for the whole game, shows they were in shape, looked like Oregon was the ones with their tongues hanging out.

Congrats on the win last night, MP. Hopefully we get to celebrate one in that "other" sport soon. It's been 13 years.

BTW, I have a question about shipping on your security yard signs. Does the free shipping include the U-stakes as well? Thanks.

SuperSignsMP

Congrats on the win last night, MP. Hopefully we get to celebrate one in that "other" sport soon. It's been 13 years.

BTW, I have a question about shipping on your security yard signs. Does the free shipping include the U-stakes as well? Thanks.

Yes. Any order over $100 is free UPS ground shipping.