• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News Warning for everybody in this forum

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
He's cheap but he'll drop six figures to buy a bride? I would question that line of thinking........
Does the bride get the money? Maybe he makes her pay for everything. I'll just bet he had her paying for those groceries!

Reveal1

Johnny checking out his male order bride...
iu

Stacey K

I like making signs
Does the bride get the money? Maybe he makes her pay for everything. I'll just bet he had her paying for those groceries!
That's a really good question? Who gets the money? Her or her family? Something for me to google this weekend! LMAO!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
My Dad told me this guy I dated once or twice back in like '96 (and I worked with him for 7 years) recently paid $100,000 for a mail order bride. I had actually met her at the grocery store with him the week before! She was very nice and pretty (probably around 45, he is low 50's) but didn't speak very good English, some kind of Asian decent.

Since I know someone will ask me what is wrong with him. Here's a list. He's cheap, the cheapest person I know, probably one of the richest too. He only drives old junker cars, old snowmobiles, about 2" shorter than me, keeps a toothbrush in his car and dry brushes at every opportunity while on a date and driving, did I mention he's cheap? He's pretty good looking, in good shape and very nice.

A mail order bride is probably a good idea for a guy like him.
A guy that used to work at our shop got a mail order bride from an Asian country. He is happy with her but he too was a strange fella.

Stacey K

I like making signs
A guy that used to work at our shop got a mail order bride from an Asian country. He is happy with her but he too was a strange fella.
One of my best friends is a single guy and always wants me to hook him up with my friends...perhaps I should suggest a mail order bride! Based on these two stories the success rate is better than American marriages! LOL

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just don't get it ?? So many people create these threads complaining how they got ripped off when buying $1,000 or 2 of digital heads or other parts from over there and yet, someone will give $100,000 without a written warranty ?? And it's usually delivered...... and on time. We must be in the wrong business. :banghead: