• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Warranties on vehicle graphics

grdshute

Hi everyone
A customer today asked me if I would include a warranty for their vehicle lettering, I said no. One of my main reasons for this is because APA, my vinyl supplier gives a lifespan under normal conditions but no warranty (do any vinyl suppliers provide them?) so how can I? Plus it depends on how they treat the vehicle. All that I can do is give them care instructions to make the vinyl graphics longer. What are your thoughts? Do you do the same?

rjssigns

Taillight warranty. When I can no longer see your taillights you no longer have a warranty. I do however tell all clients if they should have an issue in a month or so to let me know.

Like you stated I have no idea if they will even follow the care instructions they are given.

TXFB.INS

we include a warranty on our installation, the material receives no warranty

we also have it listed it is solely our discretion if the warranty claim is valid

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I give my standard 5/50 warranty. 5 minutes or 50 mph whichever occurs first.

Jake Howard

Does anyone have an example of a car care sheet. We are looking at putting one together, we are in the process of putting one together, however just want to get the wording right.

Turfa

Does anyone have an example of a car care sheet. We are looking at putting one together, we are in the process of putting one together, however just want to get the wording right.
Here's one from the 3M website

Attachments

• FAQ Vehicle Care 2015-0912.pdf
    602.4 KB · Views: 123