• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Warranty Got Hijacked...

visualeyez

Having Issues with my Latex110. Figured I would try to get some tech support as I bought it about 5 months ago. Apparently my Serial Number was registered for Warranty back in April of last year (months before I bought it).
So the H.P. website is saying my Warranty is already expired and I get no tech support. What a joke. Any idea how I can clear this up? I have a call in to the Company I purchased the printer from, but wont't hear back till tomorrow at the soonest.

TDFcustomSL

Having Issues with my Latex110. Figured I would try to get some tech support as I bought it about 5 months ago. Apparently my Serial Number was registered for Warranty back in April of last year (months before I bought it).
So the H.P. website is saying my Warranty is already expired and I get no tech support. What a joke. Any idea how I can clear this up? I have a call in to the Company I purchased the printer from, but wont't hear back till tomorrow at the soonest.
What is your printer doing? I finally got mine up and running and had 2 bad heads right out of the box. HP was great and overnighted me the replacements.

d fleming

Was your machine a demo unit? Ran into that issue with vendor I purchased my seiko from years ago. Sold it to me as new but seiko had it listed as in service 6 months before I purchased. Seiko straightened it out but the vendor was absolutely useless.