• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

was just browsing through a customers site and saw this

gabagoo

This customer who buys decals from me maybe once a year sent me an email and I see a link to his web site so I go check it out and apparently he sells auto dealership decals.
I looked at them and at the bottom he has this written for application instructions

Liquid formula is required to apply Decals:
Mix 50% water + 50% Liquid soap in a spray bottle

Can you imagine doing a job with that ratio of soap and water...sheeesh, the stuff might eventually stick in 2015
:omg2:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
With every 10th purchase, send him a bottle of soap..... and a 'thank you' note.

dwt

If it is for dealership windshield stuff, the mix might be to disable the glue so it acts like a vinyl cling stuck only with air pressure.

CanuckSigns

If it is for dealership windshield stuff, the mix might be to disable the glue so it acts like a vinyl cling stuck only with air pressure.

I was thinking the same thing, it might make it easier to remove when the car is sold.

iSign

don't think too hard guys... it's just proof that this IS rocket science... and we (and only we) are the scientists!

I wouldn't say anything either ;)

Bradster941

Sounds correct to me.

This way they can apply it to the hood, then slide it down to the left front fender, then up at a 45 degree angle traversing the left front door and window to the roof. Then continue sliding it all the way back and down to the right side of the trunk, then straight across the trunk right to left to the proper location, adjust it for straightness, all the while not having any worries about wrinkles, bubbles, or pre-mature sticking.

Border

Sounds correct to me.

This way they can apply it to the hood, then slide it down to the left front fender, then up at a 45 degree angle traversing the left front door and window to the roof. Then continue sliding it all the way back and down to the right side of the trunk, then straight across the trunk right to left to the proper location, adjust it for straightness, all the while not having any worries about wrinkles, bubbles, or pre-mature sticking.

I needed that! Long day.....LOL

VINYLIMAGEZ

Sounds correct to me.

lol!:roflmao: