• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Was just wondering what others might be doing..........................

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I'm at $165 for 10... would add $15 or so for the riders. I just have s365 print em so all I have to do is assemble the finished ACM to the frame with those clips and my trusty mallet.

Is the ACM you get from them full size? We use an oversized ACM sheet so that after the route, the sign is still true to size. This helps when trying to slip them into a frame.

Also, we sell the whole real estate sign kit here frame and all for about 1/4 what you are retailing to the customer (Of course we are wholesale only) and we really don't sell that many. What you guys can get for these kits surprises me a bit. We should sell 10,000 at the price we have them for!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Is the ACM you get from them full size? We use an oversized ACM sheet so that after the route, the sign is still true to size. This helps when trying to slip them into a frame.

Also, we sell the whole real estate sign kit here frame and all for about 1/4 what you are retailing to the customer (Of course we are wholesale only) and we really don't sell that many. What you guys can get for these kits surprises me a bit. We should sell 10,000 at the price we have them for!

Now that you mention it...they are 1/4" smaller all the way around, and I had to fanagel them to fit... I just applied for an account on your website