• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wasatch 6.3 color problems

Angela

I rip wasatch 6.3 to a mutoh value jet 1604.

Just in the last few days having a problem with color, mainly with red, ( it's comming out burgandy). I have changed around the material profile and match it as close as I can to what I am print on ( 3mil adhesive calendar vinyl) I've also try to adjust the % of cmyk in the color swatches in wastach, and printed multiple swatches to see if I can manually get the right color.

All to no avail..........I really need some help on this. Much appreciated. Jobs are backing up.

jhanson

It's unlikely for Wasatch to just suddenly change your colors without some variable changing first. Here's the likely suspects:

- Environmental conditions changed?
- Printhead quality affected? (color cross-contamination, etc -- to check, print a nozzle check and look for color shifts in the nozzle block or other issues)
- New profile?
- Ink changed?
- Media changed?

SignosaurusRex

We had the same problem with 6.3. If memory serves me correctly, we re-installed the color profiles to correct the problem.