• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Wasatch 7.3 not printing cutting registration marks

Angela

It kinda says it in the title. Wasatch is not printing my cutting registration marks. I have tried different files but to no avail. I have called Wasatch that wants $600 for a 6 month service contract to help me with one problem.

Has anybody dealt with this before? Can anybody help? Any guidance would be most appreciated.

Just checking and appologies if this may be obvious but did you double check the cutting options section and have the box next to Cutting Registration Marks checked? I use version 7 so I'm not sure if the setting section is the same. Are you using HGPL or GPGL? If using GPGL did you accidently turn the print option off for the registration marks in layers?

Angela

Thank you so much & no need to apologize as that was the EXACT problem, so yea a little embarrassed over here. Indeed I had the wrong cutting mark checked.

I may use Wasatch all day long but as soon as I have to go further into the program I get lost. Thankfully Mutoh NOT Wasatch was able to help me. I called Wasatch for some guidance but of course they wanted me to sign a 6 month contract for 600 BUCKS! I am sorry but I don't have six hundred dollars for a measley 6 month contract. I told them I would happily pay them $100 for their time but still have not heard back. I think it is shameful. I am a 15 year Wasatch user and have upgraded 3 times. This will be remembered when another upgrade is needed. Sorry to rant but it was just really upsetting.