• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wasatch - Asking for registration codes all of a sudden.

CaliforniaVibe

Production and Digital Print Operator
Been using Wasatch for 5 years, with the dongle and code. Use it pretty much every day, I turn it on my computer this morning and open Wasatch SoftRIP 7.2, and now its asking for registration codes, and removed all my profiles. August would be the revision date so it just strikes me as random that its requesting codes all of a sudden. Just wondering if anyone has had this issue before I contact tech support?

FatCat

Check you dongle, often times that is the culprit. Make sure the light is lit and/or take it out and plug it back in.

Also, make sure something hasn't happened to that USB port, sometimes they go bad.

Worst case scenario call Wasatch, even though you might not have a current service plan, they should be willing to give you tips on how to get the dongle working again.

Good luck.

WildWestDesigns

Check you dongle, often times that is the culprit. Make sure the light is lit and/or take it out and plug it back in.

Add to this, may want to try out a different port as well. It doesn't happen often (very rarely in my experience), but I've had ports go bad before. Worth checking out just to make sure.