• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wasatch Contour Cut & Perf Cut

JHM

I'm currently using Flexi for designing, then send the file to Wasatch v 6.2 for printing and contour cutting. My plotter is a Graphtec fc7000. My question, is it possible to setup wasatch to contour cut first then perf cut? Thanks for any help.

severedmsg

I have not been able to find a way to do so I have asked reps of all sorts and no one has shown me or been able to direct me in a way to do it but I am told it can be done..... I am thinking not on wasatch but it can be done

Rooster

I think your version of wasatch is too old to allow it to recognize the flex or perf cut.

I know in one of their updates since I bought mine (6.4) they added the flex cut recognition for summa cutters. I would expect that they would have done the same for the graphtec cutters.

If you call Wasatch to ask them if they support this feature in their newer versions, make sure you get their answer in writing. I have had them verbally assure me that a feature was present in the software only to deny our conversation ever happened when it became apparent the feature was non-existant for my printer. Protect yourself by getting the answer in writing should you want to return the software if it doesn't do what they claim it does.

woolly

on my fc7000 you can turn on perfcut in the plotter menu by assigning a condition and cut type.
work flow would be.
find marks
send normal cut file with go to home after cut
select condition send separate perfcut path .

JHM

Thanks for the responses guys...woolly I will try that, mind sharing your numbers on the perfcut condition?