• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wasatch Print Profiles All Wonky

Mooring

Hello Signs 101,

I have a Roland SC-540 EX Pro-II (CMYK+LC LM) and I've been using Wasatch for my rip software, I am currently using 6.8. We use Illustrator, Photoshop, and Corel. We are located near Dallas.

After putting off, and off replacing our heads, pumps, dampers, etc, our shop finally got everything fixed and paid for.

Unfortunately we're now battling some major color issues.

I have downloaded numerous profiles, for our ink (Eco-Sol MAX), for our material (3m vinyl mostly), but regardless I still have problems.

When I print on LC LM profiles grays and hues (or files will low opacity) come out terribly wonky, I get orange grays (sometimes other colors), and some surprise discolors.

When I print just CMYK the colors are always too dark, and generally just a few shades off.

I am looking for advice for what to do now. I do not know anyone locally who makes printer profiles, nor do we currently have the funds to purchase profile software. Or if perhaps someone on here has any profiles.

Thanks a bunch in advance! :smile: