• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wasatch Upgrade

catldavis

I have the opportunity to purchase an upgrade to my Wasatch version on disk. I currently have the software and dongle. My question is, can I use the donglevI have and just upgrade with disk?

CaliDude

Hi Catldavis,

Every time we upgrade with Wasatch we have been given a new disk that has the latest version of Softrip. Simply follow the installation instructions and you should be all good to go. Make sure you don't lose your dongle though as it has activation codes permanently enabled. Also, you may need to have tech support generate new activation codes for you if the upgrade declares your current dongle void. Just provide them with you Serial Number and they will email you new activation codes, once you have those plug them into Softrip and you should be all set up. Always keep your disks of previous versions as well to have a fall back if the upgrade isn't compatible with your hardware. When we first got Softrip we had to buy a brand new laptop that had enough processing power to let the rip function properly.