• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Watch out!

kylebrk

I may just be in the small leagues, but if I honestly was selling a $30,000 machine as a salesman I would know for sure whether it's in-stock, or not. It may just be me, and being new to the idea of expensive machines, and my economic area but $30k is like mind eyeing to me.

yep

kylebrk

For the record, they have sent some wrap kit samples as an apology.

I do appreciate the gesture. I might consider doing business again.

However, to imply that NSO did anything but drop the ball is down right denial. It's done, I have a printer that does what I need it to. The issue is over.

It is fair for other sign shop owners to know what happened though. I did not lie or embellish one fact.

Also, you'll notice that was posted before any talk was had about making the issue right.

pwalsh

For the record, they have sent some wrap kit samples as an apology.

I do appreciate the gesture. I might consider doing business again.

However, to imply that NSO did anything but drop the ball is down right denial. It's done, I have a printer that does what I need it to. The issue is over.

It is fair for other sign shop owners to know what happened though. I did not lie or embellish one fact.

Kyle: I wasn't suggesting for a minute that you had in any way embellished anything at all. The "Bottom-Line" is that we messed up, and didn't meet your expectations. What I was asking your understanding of what was truly an unusual situation regards the availability of that specific Roland printer at that particular time.

All I can do is to apologize and to let you know that we have taken steps to avoid any repeat occurrence. Also I'm glad to hear that you are open to doing business with us at sometime in the future, and I assure you that we will work hard to regain your trust if you chose to give us that opportunity.

Peter

Truly Thank you to a vendor to owning up to a shortcoming & not beating around the bush with excuses. Huge respect! Accidents/errors/mistakes happen...how they are dealt with says a ton.

massivegraphics

The new vs-640 is a pretty sick machine. Kinda slow but the white and metallic are worth the spped. I use grant graphics in saratoga springs, ny. They almost always have a slightly used demo machine for sale. 800-ask-skip.