• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Watch this

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
[video=youtube;wfNOgWGME_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfNOgWGME_c[/video]

Pretty amazing, although I think the music is the same tune they play on United Airline flights to keep you pacified while waiting for the plane to take off.

wayne k
guam usa

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I wonder what kinda questions they ask on WATCHES101.com ??

Do you think that guy has ever done this before ??

brycesteiner

No wonder they are so expensive. A cleaning would take all day long. Here I thought they used kids and paid them $.01 an hour.

rjssigns

I got my "Rolex" Daytona from a seedy back alley in Shanghai for 25 bucks. At first, second and third glance it is a dead match right down to the hologram tag on the back. Bezel engraving is immaculate. A real Daytona costs 25 grand.:omg:

skyhigh

When I was 10, I was able to complete all the steps in the 6:45 minute video on my Dad's Buleva.

Well.....all the steps up to 5:22 minutes in the video, when it started the "Reassembly" process.

Pretty good for 10, I'd say. I was only 1:23 off.

phototec

That is an AWSOME video, a TRUE CRAFTSMAN at work!

And I thought hand craftsmanship was long dead, just like REAL graphic designers, you know the guys who use to draw all their graphics using Rapidograph pens & ink, using Letraset lettering for display type.

Now days everybody with a computer and some free drawing software is a designer.

Below are photos of me working as a graphics designer at Texas Instruments in the 80's before I had a computer, I created the ET logo on illustration board using pen & ink and type was set using a Varityper typesetter.

I can't say I miss cleaning those pens....

Attachments

• Jon working on design copy.jpg
    Jon working on design copy.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 42
  • TI Management & Jon with E.T. logo design (email).jpg
    TI Management & Jon with E.T. logo design (email).jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 56

Billct2

closest I ver came to anything like that was rebuilding a carb in my '63 Chevy, it had 1/1000 of the parts and I still had pieces left over when I was done. Wait, come to think of it fixing some of these wide format printers is pretty damn complicated too.