Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waterfowl camo shirts?

Discussion in 'Materials' started by Bigcat_hunter, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter Member

Dec 15, 2012
    oregon
    Does anyone wholesale a waterfowl like camo shirt? Like grassy/marsh land type stuff? All I can find is Code 4 and digital camo shirts.

Tags:
  2. slappy

slappy Very Active Member

May 31, 2005
    Earth
    virginiats.com ?

3. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    You might try...
    sanmar.com
    I think it's gonna be somewhat seasonal / hit or miss. At least they are not to damn far away.

4. Mosh

Mosh Major Contributor

Oct 19, 2009
    Nerbaska
    I have been hunting since I was 5, never once put camo on. Davey Crockett didn't need it...I guarantee he killed more bear than any city hunter. I alway enjoy running City Hunters off my property, all dressed up in camo, then wearing a bright orange hat. My advise to them..stay in the city where you belong! BTW this year I shot an 8 piont illregular...from my back deck, he was hanging out in my yard, and at least 20 mallard in my irrigation ditch...turned down lots of cash from City Hunter, we eat them, not stuff them for wall trophies!

5. HDvinyl

HDvinyl Trump 2020

Nov 20, 2008
    halfway house.
    Why not take the cash, keep the meat, and give them the trophy?

Just make sure to make them gut it :)

6. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter Member

Dec 15, 2012
    oregon
    I checked that site and they just carry the realtree type camo. I may be SOL. I could sell a ton of shirts if I could find a wholesaler that sells them. Bummer.

7. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    Just because they don't have it on their website does not mean they don't have it or won't supply it if you ask.

8. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter Member

Dec 15, 2012
    oregon
    Thanks I'll give them a call.