• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Waterfowl camo shirts?

Bigcat_hunter

Does anyone wholesale a waterfowl like camo shirt? Like grassy/marsh land type stuff? All I can find is Code 4 and digital camo shirts.

SignosaurusRex

You might try...
sanmar.com
I think it's gonna be somewhat seasonal / hit or miss. At least they are not to damn far away.

Mosh

I have been hunting since I was 5, never once put camo on. Davey Crockett didn't need it...I guarantee he killed more bear than any city hunter. I alway enjoy running City Hunters off my property, all dressed up in camo, then wearing a bright orange hat. My advise to them..stay in the city where you belong! BTW this year I shot an 8 piont illregular...from my back deck, he was hanging out in my yard, and at least 20 mallard in my irrigation ditch...turned down lots of cash from City Hunter, we eat them, not stuff them for wall trophies!

Bigcat_hunter

You might try...
sanmar.com
I think it's gonna be somewhat seasonal / hit or miss. At least they are not to damn far away.

I checked that site and they just carry the realtree type camo. I may be SOL. I could sell a ton of shirts if I could find a wholesaler that sells them. Bummer.

SignosaurusRex

I checked that site and they just carry the realtree type camo. I may be SOL. I could sell a ton of shirts if I could find a wholesaler that sells them. Bummer.
Just because they don't have it on their website does not mean they don't have it or won't supply it if you ask.