• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

AZ We Are Looking For A Laminator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fine Designs

Hi,
We are in need of a laminator. We would like to purchase brand new but dont think we have the budget for it.
What out there? We would like to find a in very good condition used preowned unit. No daige. We are in arizona but dont mind paying for shipping for the right unit and price

GB2

Old Member
I have an RSC1650C that I might be interested in selling but the shipping from CT might be an issue.

Fine Designs

I have an RSC1650C that I might be interested in selling but the shipping from CT might be an issue.

Is it in good condition? Any cuts on the rollers? are the rollers warped at all? What would you want to sell it for?

Tim Spiker

Hi,
We are in need of a laminator. We would like to purchase brand new but dont think we have the budget for it.
What out there? We would like to find a in very good condition used preowned unit. No daige. We are in arizona but dont mind paying for shipping for the right unit and price
I have a rsc1400c like new condition 3000.00

Status
Not open for further replies.