• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

we are officially in the UV printing business!!

petepaz

2 days to fix a loose wire?
only because he couldn't get here till tuesday not the best but looks like it is a bad LED light not sure the parts are coming in from roland (hopefully today) when they get here tech guys is coming to install

DRamm76

Cool,

You mean like using a carrier board underneath? I could see that working actually.

Similar. With the roll to roll option and the take up reel, it didnt take a long time for us to figure out how to do it. The trick is lining it up properly so that A) you arent missing the substrate you want to print on and B) making sure it doesnt get jammed up for improper setup.

We have played around with it. Pretty easy to do

petepaz

ok all fixed and running. turns out it had a faulty led lamp/fan and just for your info the new part is almost $7000 if not under warranty. been running some jobs and the speed seems pretty much equivilant to the xc-540 (maybe a little slower but it's fast enough for what we are printing and still faster then our silk screeners) i am going to print a small coro job today 10 signs, 2 sided i will let you know how that goes.

Jack Knight1979

@AndrewO

Those videos are WAY to short.

I've also put two calls into corporate for some additional info on this printer.
I'd rather not call my local dealer since they know nothing about the unit.

A ten minute call with a rep from Roland would be much better. PM me if you get a chance.

Jack Knight1979

Just got off the phone with Andrew from Roland.

Roland customer service is the best I've ever experienced. Every time I call for any issue or question, it's resolved.

Thank you Andrew and Roland.