• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

We had some free advertising recently.

Joe Diaz

So this is kind of funny. We designed a logo for a nearby company. We collected the down payment and started working on the logo. I sent sketches of the design... which we watermark with our logo. They approved it and wanted us to send them the files. "No Problem" we said, we told them we need to collect the final payment before we send them the files. Well, they didn't get back to us and didn't get back to us... I kind of understood because I knew they were opening a new store and they had a lot on their plate. Well, they did eventually pay and we sent the artwork right over, and all was good.

So the other day I'm watching TV and a commercial comes up for their store. I thought cool. Then I see their logo, which still has our watermarked logos all over it. :Big Laugh Apparently when they were having that commercial produced they couldn't wait for the actual logo files and used the sketch instead. So our logo in the form of a watermark made the final cut.:ROFLMAO: Free advertising!:thumb:

Jillbeans

Hahaha.
Serve's 'em right!
:)
Love....Jill
PS
Logos are the one thing I get payment in full, up front. Everything else is a 50% deposit.