• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Weatherproof Outdoor Poster Display Case Recommendations

trakers

Looking for a recommendations for quality weatherproof outdoor poster display cases, similar to the photo.

The max areas I have for mounting are 32wx40h and 20wx40h

The area is covered by an overhang, but it is in a wide open area and the wind blows *all the time* so rain and snow would be able to get to it.

Attachments

• displaycase.jpg
    displaycase.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 159

visual800

A small local church had one of these in front of it, it was actually made for those little letters you could spell stuff out on it. We placed a digital print inside of it as all the letters were lost...none the less.

Is this cabinet necessary? can you not do a digital print on pvc mounted outside somewhere?

trakers

Yes, customer wants several similar to the one I have pictured above. I've found some, they all claim to be weather resistant/proof, was just hoping someone here used them on a regular basis and could offer some real world feedback.

trakers

Most of my Google searches yielded what amounted to the same company reselling the same product on different websites.

Fortunately I called with some basic questions, it was a non professional trainwreck.

Thankfully I kept digging and found a US based company that makes their product here and I am impressed with. Very professional, knowledgable and affordable.

As always, I will report back with my impression of the product when they arrive.

Ghent :. Enclosed Boards & Letter Boards