• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

website layout option - opinion

jkdbjj

So I am developing the product pages of the site now. Just looking for opinions on these two layouts, which one seems more appealing at first glance, and any other comment is welcome.

The one with less verbiage and more pics, seems more appealing to me, and I think to an audience.
The one with more verbiage is what I am currently using, so I am just use to it. Just looking for confirmation that I am making the right move.

Thanks.

layout1.jpg

layout2.jpg

mezalick

Greetings,
I prefer the one you posted earlier..These look more like premade templates, good but "standard".
The earlier page has a better feel.
Also, IMO, more pictures of what you do is always a winner.
Just my suggestions.
Michael

Marlene

the top looks good but I do like the list on the bottom one as it is easier to see what you are looking for

Ditchmiester

I like the one with more pictures to display your work. But my question is on the top one with more pictures how do you navigate to the links that are on the side of the list option?

jkdbjj

Greetings,
I prefer the one you posted earlier..These look more like premade templates, good but "standard".
The earlier page has a better feel.
Also, IMO, more pictures of what you do is always a winner.
Just my suggestions.
Michael
Definitely not a template, but I know what you mean.
Which version do you mean you liked better? I posted my home page the other day, you mean that one? It is still the same. These pages will be the product pages.

Thanks for the responses for those that responded.

jkdbjj

I like the one with more pictures to display your work. But my question is on the top one with more pictures how do you navigate to the links that are on the side of the list option?
The top navigation has the same links that flyout when you touch Sign Types. Also on the bottom of the page is another list of the same products.