• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

websites

ikarasu

You'll do better off searching for web 2 print. I haven't opened that link so I don't know how extensive it ism.. but if you google "signs101 web2print" you'll get a ton more results!

I've used pitchpring personally and liked it. If your website uses WordPress there's a few woocommerce products as well, fancy designer was one of the good ones.... But this was like 7 years ago, so there's probably better now.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Out of curiosity, does anyone who uses these online designers take what a customer inputs and make it look more normal? I have thought about adding one to cut down on the napkin scribble and the back and forth emails.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Out of curiosity, does anyone who uses these online designers take what a customer inputs and make it look more normal? I have thought about adding one to cut down on the napkin scribble and the back and forth emails.
I have a lot of customers who design banners on canva and I print them. They come out fine.

gnubler

I get them too. I think Canva has a max page size of 72x36" for banners, though most of the "banner" artwork I get is set up on an 8.5x11 page, or in Powerpoint. :p

When I worked in commercial printing I built and maintained a couple web 2 print sites. It was a ton of work setting up all the templates and constantly buggy. Hopefully the technology has improved in the past 12 years.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
We have one built in to our site. We dont touch customer files. even if we see issues.
The thing is, if we change something and they complain about it, we have to do it again.