Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wednesday Phunnie

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Si Allen, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Si Allen

Si Allen Very Active Member

Jul 17, 2004
    Four friends had been going to the same deer camp for many years.

Two days before their first hunt of the year, Rocky's wife told him he couldn't go.

The fellas were very upset but they knew that there was nothing they could do.

Two days later, the three friends arrived at their campsite only to find Rocky sitting there with a tent set up, the firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.

"Dang, man, how long have you been here, and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?"

"Well, I got here just before dark last night. Yesterday afternoon, I was sitting in my favorite chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who?' I pulled her hands off, and all she was wearing was a see-through nightie. She took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over. On the bed she had handcuffs and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed, and I did.

"And then she said, 'Do what ever you want.'"

So, here I am.

Tags:
  2. mikey-Oh

mikey-Oh Very Active Member

Apr 16, 2009
    okc
    ahahahahhahahha :thankyou:

3. tomence

tomence Very Active Member

Feb 10, 2009
    IL
    hahahahahahaha. Good one!!!

4. John L

John L Very Active Member

Apr 28, 2007
    hahahahahhahaa

so here I am.

5. Red Ball

Red Ball Very Active Member

Aug 20, 2008
    IRVING, TEXAS
    Ummm, he's in trouble!

:ROFLMAO:

6. Brandon708

Brandon708 Very Active Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Orland Park, IL
    damn I am afraid to get older. Knowing that sex comes second in my future is scary.

Funny story none the less.