• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

weed border refuses to show up in the cut view

gabagoo

Signlab 8 issue.

This is just insane.

I have 2 sets of graphics in this file. A series of numbers with weed borders on them and then 7 or 8 simple words with weed borders.

I cut the numbers already and they are fine but each time I send the words out to cut I see the words but the weed borders are not there. I changed the colour of them, broke the path, converted to polygon and any other option i could think of and still they refuse to show in the cut menu.

I have experienced this before in the last couple of weeks but can't figure out just why the software cant pick up on the weed border.

Not a big deal but definately a bug.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I've noticed the images get blacked out in the preview, but I've always had the weed borders cut. Try clicking on the weed borders only and then click on "make path" or "connect path" to see if that helps.

I know you gotta be really careful when ungrouping weed borders because it's terribly easy to drag them into your artwork....not a good deal when you're using the precious last few inches of the last roll of material on your shelf.

JB

gabagoo

I've noticed the images get blacked out in the preview, but I've always had the weed borders cut. Try clicking on the weed borders only and then click on "make path" or "connect path" to see if that helps.

I know you gotta be really careful when ungrouping weed borders because it's terribly easy to drag them into your artwork....not a good deal when you're using the precious last few inches of the last roll of material on your shelf.

JB

Yes I did that too. I even tried just cutting the weed border and it sees nothing. completely insane