• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

weed boxes in versa works

Shadowglen

OK I can get the boundaries box to cut but does versa works have options for weed boxes? I am running a Roland Sp 540I and it cuts faster than my small plotter but have not found weed box options, also the heater is running while cutting I am sure there is a option to turn it off? sorry basic questions I am sure but again this print end of the business is new to my old vinyl cutting days.

Thanks Dave

Shadowglen

ok figured out the heater under custom options and just drew my own weed boxes. the absence of weed boxes in versaworks seems silly to me.

Bigdawg

Just Me
You can tell Versaworks to cut along the boundary of the image. Not at work, so I don't have the exact setting, but I swear I've done it before.

Then again I could be crazy too :smile:

Shadowglen

Thanks Stacy! I found that setting but it just makes one huge box around all objects still weeding large areas of sticky static-y vinyl over the top of my cut graphics. I drew weed boxes not a big deal just funny how years ago all of my software seemed to have the weed box options. All is good Thanks

Dave