• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

weird email. scam?

ucmj22

Never seen this before. The owner just forwarded this email to me asking if I knew anything about it. is it a scam? there were no links in the email...

Date: September 18, 2012 3:31:38 AM CDT
Subject: About kingsfoodservice Brand Registration

(Letter to the President or Brand Owner, thanks)

Dear President,

We are the department of Asian Domain Registration Service in china. I have something to confirm with you. We formally received an application on September 17, 2012 that a company which self-styled "Dwkef Int'l Ltd" were applying to register "kingsfoodservice" as their Net Brand and some asia domain names through our firm.

Now we are handling this registration, and after our initial checking, we found the name were similar to your company's, so we need to check with you whether your company has authorized that company to register these names. If you authorized this, we will finish the registration at once. If you did not authorize, please let us know within 7 workdays, so that we will handle this issue better. Out of the time limit we will unconditionally finish the registration for "Dwkef Int'l Ltd". Looking forward to your prompt.

Best Regards

Wendy Wei
Registration Department
Tel:+86-551-5184482 || Fax:+86-551-5123308
www.pwsol.org
Address:Address:No.699 HuangShan Road,GaoXin District,Hefei,Anhui,China
2012-9-17

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Scam..... these have been around for several years at least.

Google

china domain registration scam