• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Weird Print

CentralSigns

On Thursday printed half a semi wrap and today went to print other side. The problem is the brown text turned grey. Thurday it printed muddy brown Friday it turns to grey. The other colors are all the same, only the brown/grey. The main body of the wrap is red. Any idaes out there.

sfr table hockey

:popcorn:

Sorry just hangin out till my order at the Diner is ready.

Actually did you print both jobs or did someone else print the first one?
Obvious but was the test print ok? Sounds like a color dropped out or that text might have been changed in the rip and not recorded.

CentralSigns

Same printer both days. Did test print and nozzles looked good both days after cleaning. Same file in rip. It is just weird

Scott Reynolds

Thurday it printed muddy brown Friday it turns to grey. The other colors are all the same, only the brown/grey. Any idaes out there.

Wait till next Thursday to reprint the other half??

What is Brown? Blue Red and Black. You have gray, so your getting the black, check and see why your not getting the blue and red in your brown.