• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Welcome Norm!

Jillbeans

I noticed Norm has already changed his avatar.
I did try to give him a bit of a hazing about the sign he posted but he let it roll off his back.
Kinda liked him calling me a vixen.

RebeckaR

You think Norm will step up and buy me a new monitor?
Mine's got soup all over the screen now.

Funny stuff.

mrchips

Jill,

Since Norm isn't interested in your squeeky draas, you can fix the squeek with a couple of thumb tacks on the offending slide.

Joe,

makin Chips and Havin Fun!

Shovelhead

I hate when I don't get the joke.
Is this the real Norm?
Love it when he said "Hiya Bawb"....that was 4 hosts ago.

Bunch of jerks.

SignosaurusRex

Welcome a board Norm! Let'se if ya knows yur way round the plank....ah mate? Let see...:rolleyes:......ere's a quesion for ya. Whah the ell is "Lignum Vitae"? I'll hep ya here yank. Ya reckon it wood it be used as a food, drink, finish, substrate, tool or whot? Take yur time freind and whall ya think aboat it, have a :corndog: & :bushmill: in the main time.:toasting:

Jillbeans

Ah even baked you a pie!
(but am skeered of using thumbtacks on my draas, Joe)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 66

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey S'Rex.... isn't it a little early to be drinkin' ??

Even for you ?? :ROFLMAO:​

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey Nam………
How do you keep on top of having the sharpest and largest selection of tools in your draas while most of us can’t keep a simple set of screwdrivers in order ??

Also, why is it that your pre-finished laminates are better then what we can get at any local cabinetry company ?? Are your VOC’s better then UV cured type…. or maybe…. are they any greener ??

:help