• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wendy's has hidden message in new logo

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
These guys updated their logo too.
I think there is a subliminal message in there somewhere, I just can't quite put my finger on it.......

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• o-HOOTERS-LOGO-570.jpg
    o-HOOTERS-LOGO-570.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 53

WestbankKurt

Wendy

Yeah, I saw that and wondered if spent a lot of time debating if it was ethical? As if a fastfood joint could have ethics or morals? But I still love their burgers none the less!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Pay no never-mind to the subliminal. It won't affect you unless you have a brain and can use it. On the other hand, I just had one of their 1/2 lb'ers pretzel cheesebaconburger last night and other than being a little greasy, it was great !!
pretzelburger.png ............ and that's exactly what it looked like.

HulkSmash

doubt it's a subliminal icon or word. It really doesn't add anything. It's be a great risk if it was.. not everyone has had an amazing mother. So I'm prettttttty sure that's just a stylized version of the old neck collar design.

704signs

FUN FACTS ... I Worked for a guy that new Dave and he told me the real Wendy was a drug addict for a long time.
He also told me he had the Wendys logo painted on the bottom of his swimming pool.