• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Western States Sign Show

Dan Antonelli

I have to fly out to the west coast to San Diego the second week of February - I'm meeting with two large clients there, and also have meetings with 3 other sign companies who's site's we're designing. Coincidentally, one of the sign companies mentioned to me about the sign show here, and more coincidentally, we're actually staying at the hotel that's holding the event! I thought that that was too many coincidences - so I think it's a sign that I need to attend!

http://www.wssc.us.com/

Western States Sign Show
February 10-13, 2010
Catamaran Resort Hotel
San Diego, CA

Just wondering if anyone knows much about the show, or if some of you West Coast guys will be around.

I'm just looking forward to 3 days of warmer weather, and maybe some deep sea fishing one of the days.

RJ California

Good luck at the show and enjoy the weather. Don't have big expectations on the size of the show and you might not be disappointed. You can do the show in 2 hours tops.