• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wha?

Colin

Okay, maybe I missed something. But I thought we were talking strictly about someone mass producing a sign (or banner) with a non-custom message on it that can be sold to the masses.

Umm, no, not sure why you thought that. The point was stupid-low prices.

threeputt

Uh....okay. Went back and looked at the original post. I didn't get it wrong after all. The original poster attached a link showing a seller selling non-custom banners on ebay.

They are not "stupid low" prices at all. I think they're fairly priced...given the fact that these are not custom.

That's where the time comes in. Layouts, sales time, back and forth with the client etc.

I guess I stand by my comment. For non-custom work, I've no gripe with the seller. We do a very similar thing on the internet (as I stated).

I'd take that work all day long if the orders simply streamed in via the internet.