• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What a difference a year makes!

Tim Aucoin

I just wanted to share this exciting photo with my friends! Last July we did a family photo shoot in one of our local Canola fields. We did it again this last weekend (learned a bit more about lighting this year too... used a reflector to cut shadows!!). Wendy & made a commitment last November to change our lives, get fit and healthy. We are well on our way. When we looked at last year's picture compared to this year's, we were stunned! This year's picture contains 135lbs. less of us combined! The picture says it all! We are excited now for next year's shoot, as by then we should both be at our goal weights! :clapping::clapping:

Attachments

• Tim & Wendy.jpg
    Tim & Wendy.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 85

Marlene

wow, you two have lost so much and look great! what a nice looking photo too! next year, be sure to post all three!!!

Jillbeans

Really happy for you two.
You're an inspiration to all of us who want to improve ourselves.
You look maaahvelous daaahling.
Love....Jill

Zazzess

Bravo !!!

wAOw !!!

Not knowing what was the thread about I almost cried when I saw the pictures ! I'm so proud of you ! You look so healthy and proud :)

I'm happy you took care of you and wanted a better life ! Actions like yours inspire me a lot !

Thanks for sharing :)

:goodpost::U Rock: :rock-n-roll:

Tim Aucoin

Thanks for all the wonderful responses! We're both so very happy and our lives are much better! We don't tire nearly as easy, we have more energy to enjoy life and we're more active than ever! This summer we have taken up cycling! A 2 hour bike ride is nothing now whereas a year ago, 15 minutes and we were done! We're looking forward to entering bike-a-thons and any events involving cycling! We absolutely LOVE getting out on the bikes and experiencing the freedom of open air and exercise! So much so that we're going to be investing in some "good" bikes either this year or next!

The most rewarding part of this whole lifestyle change though has got to be how much it has inspired friends, co-workers and even some strangers to make changes in their lives! We're living proof that it can be done if it's what you really, truly want. The program we're on is not just a diet or a fad... it will be our way of life from now on! We love being an inspiration to others and believe me when I say that all of your comments are a HUGE inspiration to us! :clapping:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Thats fantastic Tim!! Your doing it right also, eating healthy and excersise with no fad diets is the best way to go! Again great job on the success, keep up the good work my freind.

petesign

You are the man! I tried nutrisystem a year ago and it worked until I fell off the wagon. I admire your tenacity.... how did you start?

SignManiac

Way to go. It's not easy to make lifestyle changes but as we begin to age it becomes necessary if you want to life a long and fruitful life. I just happened to make the decision last week myself to make healthy living a top priority. Food is the big one and then exercise. It's a win win no brainer. Keep it up and enjoy your new found health!

Mike F

The program we're on is not just a diet or a fad... it will be our way of life from now on!

Rock on, that's the only way to do it right. Hope you stick with it, I really need to do the same myself. Thinkin about goin kayaking sometime in the next few weeks to give myself a kick in the arse.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I hear the bees up that way make some good honey in that canola. And it looks like they're not only the ones that were busy.

Congratulations! I'm a week into some major lifestyle changes down here in Michigan...so far..so good.

How 'bout a round of applause to the man that makes it all possible....Mr. Will Power.

JB

Rodi

13 years ago, my wife lost 76 pounds, it took well over a year, I know hard it is, but keep it going!!! That is awesome!