• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What a font

DougyFrisch

Hey guys, this is actually my first time posting on Signs101. but i'm having a tough time finding anything similar to what i'm looking for here. I'm in need of a "tattoo style" typeface that has the mid-letter serifs and the nice italic slant to it. It don't have to have all the florals and extra long T's, i'm just looking for either a font like this, or a similar aggressive script style font that i can tweek a little myself if need be. i've included a few samples of what i'm lookin out for, hopefully you guys can help me out on this one. thanks in advance

-dougy

Attachments

• 7e0c2d18fdf4b765.jpg
    7e0c2d18fdf4b765.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 75
  • fsas_lettering.jpg
    fsas_lettering.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 61
  • USE_lettering_by_lowlife619.jpg
    USE_lettering_by_lowlife619.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 68
Last edited by a moderator:

DougyFrisch

Wow, i like that one... Thanks a bunch man

Anyone else have any suggestions? I tend to do a lot of work a tattoo style lettering and i'm tired of doing hand drawn ones each and evertime...

DougyFrisch

To answer both of your questions...
No that is not MY lettering, Just a few of many reference files i have on my computer.
And i do my own hand drawn lettering all the time, i'm just tired of making a complete piece that i gotta draw, scan, and vector just for simple stuff...

Again, thanks for the responses guys. i hope to be a regular on here.....