• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What a Jackass!

RMXGRAPHIX

Yes mate it's a passion. I've ridden for over 30 years but still live to ride.
My next bike will be a 150hp Ducati Streetfighter.

Same as you I know there's a time and place to cut loose. The OPs video was in Russia right? I don't ride like through my hometown although I can get a little spirited. heh.

Brian
My next bike will be another Busa preferably a crashed one. I cant say I ever had a DUC. I road a 750 paso back in the day. I wanted it bad, but couldn't swing it. Ended up getting a brand new shiny red 1984 Honda 700 Nighthawk S for $3100. I road the wheels off it. 12-15k Wisconsin miles a year rain or shine those were the days.

SignManiac

I'll be honest, I've had my busa up to 60 mph several times in the 20k miles I've put on her. It's the adrenaline rush!

RMXGRAPHIX

I'll be honest, I've had my busa up to 60 mph several times in the 20k miles I've put on her. It's the adrenaline rush!

adrenalin junky you are.... me too almost 55 mph down hill with a strong tail wind. I had to put my feet down, High Speed wobble and didnt want a tank slapper at those speeds. aint it great what a rush!! When I tell all the ladies about my high speed pass they buy me dinner and drinks. Who would have thought a motorcycle and a$$less chaps would have all the BMW riders waving at me too ...... Jamie A.K.A. that guy over there In the a$$less chaps.. all kidding aside There is always someone in a crowd that is a little different or may not see things the way you do,but that's OK and makes America GREAT !!! I ride what I ride & I ride what I like, not what others like, If you want to be the "guy over there" great as long as it doesn't affect me.

1leonchen

only people who are scared of bikes panic when watching this video. i ts normal riding procedure. guys here where i live are limited to 600 cc and put 1200 cc engines the are far worse than him. plus if u listen the gears he is going up to 3 max he never hits 4 or 5. no turbo and sounds stock.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
only people who are scared of bikes panic when watching this video. i ts normal riding procedure. guys here where i live are limited to 600 cc and put 1200 cc engines the are far worse than him. plus if u listen the gears he is going up to 3 max he never hits 4 or 5. no turbo and sounds stock.

I think it's not so much the bike that scares people, rather the level of intelligence the person controlling the bike (in that manner) might or might not have.

wayne k
guam usa

Bly

Respect. :rock-n-roll:

For those nay sayers I'm sure you'll be happy when our society resembles this cartoon.

Attachments

• RonCobbSurveillanceVsAnarchy.jpg
    RonCobbSurveillanceVsAnarchy.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 96

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I think it would be fine to let riders go as fast as they think they can, as long as it is also legal to take out a hunting license and try to pick them off as they zoom by.
Add a lot more "thrill" to both the riders and the people that want to live through their next commute.

wayne k
guam usa

Bly

I'll take Bly's dodge of my question as his sign of defeat in reasoning.

I don't consider screeching "jackass" repeatedly to be reasoning.

There are already laws in place regarding road use. Is that not enough for you?
Like any law, people have the choice to obey them or risk the consequences of breaking them. I think the risks to the motorcyclist far outweigh the risk to anyone encased in 1.5 ton of steel.

SignManiac

It's not so much about the level of intelligence a rider has, but rather the level of fear that each person has. I know some pretty smart people who do in fact ride faster than the legal posted speed limits, myself included, but they don't do it in areas that could endanger the lives of others. And it isn't just sportbike riders either. I know just as many cagers who drive recklessly. There is a time and place for such exciting endeavors. Common sense is a must. Everyday that you are alive, you are at risk of dying, in any number of ways. It's a fact of life.

VinylLabs.com

Reminds me of ghostrider (from Stockholm), and "late for work" and kartvader (who are both in Montreal) I know the guy behind "late for work" he's an incredible douchebag. Kartvader is dead.

Colin

I don't consider screeching "jackass" repeatedly to be reasoning.

Interesting that your inject the word "screeching" in there. Why is that?

There are already laws in place regarding road use. Is that not enough for you?

No, it is not. It is not enough to have laws in place if there are individuals out there who arbitrarily disregard those laws in such an extreme way which puts everybody elses life at risk. If one of these individuals killed your wife/girlfriend/loved one, during such antics, how would that make you feel?

Like any law, people have the choice to obey them or risk the consequences of breaking them. I think the risks to the motorcyclist far outweigh the risk to anyone encased in 1.5 ton of steel.

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen such a calamity of attempted reasoning as that. What you are saying is, in a collision between a motorcycle and an automobile, the motorcyclist usually gets the worst of it, so therefore this somehow justifies riding like a maniac! (which ironically invites said collisions!).