• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What are some good sites for buying used equipment?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Check with local dealers as some take in used machine for trade ins. We bring in a lot of ValueJets and Sp-300s. I have a used SP-300 right now that we are refurbishing as well as a ValueJet 1204. Feel free to give us a call if you are interested. 303-733-6671

rjssigns

Signs101. No really. Seems a lot of nearly new equipment has been popping up here lately. Makes me wonder why.

JJM7288

It's alarming, our IT consultant told me three small business clients are closing shop today. I have a tremendous amount of respect for everyone here, continuing to operate in this environment. I've been in business for 27 years, cut 17 paychecks weekly (full and part time) and have not witnesses such a tepid business environment. The upside I suppose is less competition but a smaller market.