• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what are you using for interior wall vinyl?

lexsigns

Wondering what people recommend for printed wall vinyl ( eco sol)
it will be permanent and I cannot leave a border- do you need to lam this? would like a matte finish

any advise appreciated- please no avrey wont use it :)

lexsigns

thanks guys- is it this?
54"x100' Photo Tex - Adhesive Fabric
Photo Tex - Adhesive Fabric Inkjet Media For Solvent Inks

Place on any flat surface such as: walls, windows, doors, floors, indoors or outdoors. (longevity will vary on brick and stucco and outdoor with Solvent Printers)
Great for advertising, politcal campaigns, company or team logos. P.O.P., custom wallaper, custom cut-outs, murals, signs, banners and posters.

What is Photo-Tex?: Photo Tex is a new, patented, adhesive media fabric paper that can be easily placed anywhere and then removed and reused as desired.
What makes it different from any other adhesive? Photo-Tex adhesive will not leave a sticky residue against 99% of any surface. It does not rip or wrinkle. Its not paper, it

fellers has a photex high tack... does it need lam? is it hard to install?

thanks for all the advise :)

InstantOneMedia

How much is PhotoTex? $1/sq ft? Instant One Media is $0.19/sq ft and is air-release. We've had it up on the walls here in the office for 5 years. Available Matte & Gloss. Free samples available on the website.

InstantOneMedia

Product bulletin??? Specs?

I bet for $0.19/sqft you're getting monomeric calendered that's gonna shrink back like a mofo.

Just saying. I understand you're trying to push your product by I don't think you're in the same arena as Phototex.

Since you've obviously never tried our product, why don't you let us send you a free sample.

mikeinpdx

How much is PhotoTex? $1/sq ft? Instant One Media is $0.19/sq ft and is air-release. We've had it up on the walls here in the office for 5 years. Available Matte & Gloss. Free samples available on the website.

OK - so how removable is it after five years? Can you post a video of that? :) It is a big plus to tell a customer material can be removing without taking off the top layer of paint/drywall at the same time.