Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are your favorite fonts?

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by player, May 23, 2006.

1. player

player Major Contributor

Apr 24, 2006
    Toronto
    I am wondering what fonts are most popular? There are so many out there it would be interesting to get a look at the faves!

Let me know,

Player

Tags:
  2. mark in tx

mark in tx Very Active Member

Oct 25, 2005
    Harker Heights, Texas
    Arial Bold.

Weeds like a dream. :Big Laugh

3. Ian Stewart-Koster

Ian Stewart-Koster Active Member

Sep 27, 2003
    Qld, Australia
    Stencil- weeds even easier!

(not really a favourite...I really like the selections from Signfonts/ A&S-must buy some more one day!)

4. threeputt

threeputt Very Active Member

Mar 10, 2006
    washington state
    I like a lot of the stuff from DNA. But really use fonts that "typify" the feel and flavor of the business/client I'm working for. But for casuals and hand lettered feel, the DNA stuff.

5. Sign One

Sign One Member

Apr 17, 2006
    I Love Them all, with the exception of maybe Comic Sans & Brush Script - Maybe this should be what are your least favorite fonts? I Have to admit, I am a bit of a fontaholic.

6. Idea Design

Idea Design Very Active Member

Jul 12, 2005
    Rehab

Letterhead Fonts Sofia Script...

I've often thought of starting a thread concerning addiction to fonts. I can't even begin to explain the amount of time I have spent searching and looking and searching and looking and downloading and blah blah fonts fonts fonts...

We could start a rehabilitation clinic for the font addicted. Fred would, of course, be the director of admissions, until someone finds him in the janitor's closet snorting the various script fonts we all hate so much...

Shovelhead would be head of security and group sessions, he would have a firm hand and make everyone learn to vectorize crappy artwork, NO CHEATING, do it yourself!

Good times...