• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What are your Labor Day plans?

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Have to ask because I'm going to relish my second day off in a row (third 2 day weekend this year). I've already got my flank steak, charcoal and brew dogs for this weekend. Fajitas! When it hits, I'm going to fulfill the most true part of labor day ... no labor on that day. Ohhh yeah!

So what are your plans?

genericname

Wallowing in self pity. I was suppose to play in a big rugby tournament this weekend, but just suffered a concussion at our last practice, so I'm sidelined.

Haven't won a match all year, and we usually clean up at the tourney. Was looking forward to winning something, and having my family look on.

Ah well... virgin daquiries for me!

SignManiac

We are erecting a 12' high gun range in my business partners back yard today and on Monday, twenty or more neighbors are invited over for a cook out with their guns and plan on drinking lots of beer and shooting up all the empty bottles, stand ups of Homer Simpon, tinkerbell, and some old basketball players from five years ago. Good ole boy, guns and alcohol fun! Might have to have an ambulance on stand by!

genericname

We are erecting a 12' high gun range in my business partners back yard today and on Monday, twenty or more neighbors are invited over for a cook out with their guns and plan on drinking lots of beer and shooting up all the empty bottles, stand ups of Homer Simpon, tinkerbell, and some old basketball players from five years ago. Good ole boy, guns and alcohol fun! Might have to have an ambulance on stand by!

That sounds like a ridiculous amount of fun. The amount of testosterone in the air over there must be beyond a legal limit.

TheSnowman

Gotta help a friend move on Saturday, then planning on just laying low the next two days and hanging w/ the family. Might get out the quad and do some riding if it's nice weather.

Jillbeans

Attending the final camp-out at my elderly uncle's.
(where we held the jamboree)
He's 86 and too frail to host the family shindig.
Sleeping in a bunk bed at my brother's camp.
Watching my brother marry my nephew on Sunday.
(he's a magistrate and will perform the ceremony at the Kennerdell Overlook)
Traded signs for the privilege of getting Sukey kenneled.
Gonna eat some good eats and drink some wine.
It will be the first time for my family to meet my new sweetie.
Labor Day I'm not doing a damn thing.
Love....Jill

OldPaint

well.hennie and i consider this weekend as our anniversary!!! 2 events same day.hehehehehehe ALSO makes it easy for me to remember it. 29 years this weekend. being hennie is a veggie no one invites to cookouts, but we may find something to do. shes taking off tomarrow so she will have a 4 day weekend. 29 years ago.......this is hennie(on the right, my left)me and another girl we knew.

Attachments

• hj1982.jpg
    hj1982.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 92

dsmskyline

I told my wife I was popping half a bottle of Tylenol PM Friday night and that I would see her Sunday morning.

Unfortunately not going to happen as I have a crap load of homework to do. Who assigns homework on a holiday weekend....

Mosh

we are erecting a 12' high gun range in my business partners back yard today and on monday, twenty or more neighbors are invited over for a cook out with their guns and plan on drinking lots of beer and shooting up all the empty bottles, stand ups of homer simpon, tinkerbell, and some old basketball players from five years ago. Good ole boy, guns and alcohol fun! Might have to have an ambulance on stand by!

can i come??????