• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What banner materials are you using for the L360?

JERHEMI

I need a 13oz banner, 18oz banner and a material for retractable banners. Can anybody recommend any materials that work well with the L360? Thanks in advance!

Fastsigns2041

Fastsigns Palm Harbor
We use grimco's Forward Banner, and Glantz's BeBanner line for everyday 13oz. prints beautiful on my 360. For retractables we use pospro 400 or 200(with lam).

We've tried key banner and arlons 13oz as well, but get the wavy lines and weird streaks in the prints. this may be from the plasticizers or coatings being old or incompatible with the inks.

JERHEMI

I'll give Forward Banner from Grimco a whirl....any recommendations on retractable material from Grimco or Advantage? Advantage recommended Ultraflexx DSS Pro 14 oz. Blockout, but I've never used it before and wanted to see if there was any other material you love printing on for retractables before pulling the trigger on the Ultraflexx. I'd like to find a nice material I can use for my house brand go-to for retractables. Thank you

twmiller24

I'll give Forward Banner from Grimco a whirl....any recommendations on retractable material from Grimco or Advantage? Advantage recommended Ultraflexx DSS Pro 14 oz. Blockout, but I've never used it before and wanted to see if there was any other material you love printing on for retractables before pulling the trigger on the Ultraflexx. I'd like to find a nice material I can use for my house brand go-to for retractables. Thank you

If you can get the Ultraflexx 14 oz. to print on the 360, please let me know what you did. It was an utter disaster for us.

H&H Group

For retractable I would use Grimco rollup

http://www.grimco.com/Products.aspx?cid=44683&pid=05743

Advantage Sign Supply also have good lay-flat 6.5 mil film for retractable banners.

Ultraflex products is something you will want to stay as far away from as possible. Nothing but trouble at least with Latex.

Do you have any issues with the rollup film? We have been using a similar film from DAF and we are having issues with the heat causing "creases" along the banners. When we lower the heat, the ink will scuff or smear. Out of curiosity, what temp, passes, and ink saturation is your profile?

We were hoping to find another film that would run a little nicer on the Latex 360.