• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What brand vinyl do you use?

I

ilevelsign

651,751,851 controltac,Rapidair,Arlon,FDC all Oracal digiprint stuff

ShawnLVESP

I have started with Avery and until recently i've been getting issues. I just used nicklelite(sp?) reflective on a vehicle. I'm interested to see if it holds up. I bought a roll of 3M white and it's kick butt awesome compared to Avery. Cost is no longer going to be an issue like it was in the past.

So, i'm making a switch to 3M and going to try some oracal soon. Avery will be in the dumpster. I would give it away but i'm to embarrassed. Not even a year that i did some jobs and it's peeling off. I used A6, A7 reflective, A9. I started a photo collection of the jobs that i have to redo so i can show Avery.

sorry for the rant...

Pro Image

So, i'm making a switch to 3M and going to try some oracal soon. Avery will be in the dumpster. I would give it away but i'm to embarrassed. Not even a year that i did some jobs and it's peeling off. I used A6, A7 reflective, A9. I started a photo collection of the jobs that i have to redo so i can show Avery.

sorry for the rant...

After all the stuff that was posted on here and everywhere else you still used that CRAP........Guess you had to live and learn.......:help:

Well have fun redoing the stuff you did.........Sorry......

S'N'S

Hmmm, old post but anyway
I use Multifix about 80% of the time 10% Avery and 10% Metamark & Calon

juniorferg

Arlon 6000x is great for working with our students. Great conformaty with Newbies.

But as far as a list:

3M
Arlon
Oracal
Avery

and a multiple of others for different jobs but those are the main dogs.

D

Digitall

3m for specialty needs
oracal for general everyday use
Avery EZ once in a great while

Tim Aucoin

Oracal 631 for wall decals.
Oracal 3165RA for graphic prints / decals
Oracal 3651 for small graphic prints / decals
Arlon Reflective
Rite Media EconoVinyl for customers who are too cheap to purchase Oracal!!

I haven't yet decided on a decent cut vinyl media for signage, but I suspect based on what I'm reading here that Oracal 651 is the way to go! :rolleyes: