• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What Can I do with a Non working JV3???

jmcnicoll

We have a non working JV3 160 and not sure what I should do with it. Should I part it out, sell it to someone to rebuild or what?

Techs think it needs a new mother board.

jim

M@CK

you can sell the working parts and scrap the frame ?
I personally need a new control panel for my Jv3-250sp, I spilled a bit of solvent on it and the keys get stuck a bit, dunno if its compatible.

particleman

Mimaki parts are through the roof. If you can flush the heads you can probably get a couple grand out of them if you can prove a good test draw. Most anything in the carriage can be sold pretty easy I would think. You can probably dump most all of it on ebay. May be easier just to dump the easy stuff like the heads and sell the rest as parts printer.

motorola424

I would be interested in obtaining the motherboard/mainboard from you, and the slider board and any bad heads you may have.

MachServTech

Do you have a boat? ...and a rope?

Just kidding. Part it out, flush the heads with Acetone and sell it all part by part. A real pain in the ass though.