• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What clear bra material do you recommend?

the graphics co

I have done more than a few clear bra installations over the years and always order from an online source. I have a potentially large recurring dealership account in the works and I am considering producing these in house and i was wondering what the best material to use is? I have heard complaints of the 3M material yellowing over time, so i would like to avoid that. Also i have purchased a roll of their material from fellers but it has a flimsy backing material so you cannot run it through the plotter...seems odd. I am open to suggestions and your experiences. Thanks

signs+banners

Oracal just recently released a stone guard laminate. ORAGUARD® Series 280 Stone Guard Film. Have not seen any yet so for me the jury is still out.....

splizaat

3M Clearbra -- Always. Built in hardcoat...lots of people won't install it, cuz it takes some serious talent to install correctly vs the other soft paint protection films.

If you need 3M Clearbra bulk call Scott Graham at One Source. Tell Him Matt Fishler sent you.

http://www.onesourcepaintprotectionfilm.com/

He's a HUGE distributor for Clearbra in the region and he also templates kits in house if that's something else you need.

PS - Venture Shield is made by 3M. Venture Shield is so hungry for business around here that Venture Shield is offering to train the lot kids to install it in-house...real story.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Clear bras are sort of pointless, pasties are classier. Saw one once that had pasties that were gas masks, matched really well while dancing to "hurt" by NIN.