• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question what color books do you prefer?

CKCUSTOMKC

Trying to obtain new color books however this is my first time running a department and everything I have, I inherited from someone who is no longer at the company, and that includes outdated color books. in the past I have used both the normal formula guide and the color bridge guide. however the formula guide I have found isnt the best for digital printing. (I print on an hp latex 315). That being said I will also more than likely have to share these color books across the office with our marketing team.

which color books do you all prefer/ recommend for my situation? I am leaning toward the color bridge version currently because that should allow for ease of use across both departments

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
I like the color bridge because I shows me what to expect if I have some 4 color offset work done and the CMYK value will get you a head start on matching a solid coated working with 6.

johnnysigns

Agreed on the bridge book. I just bought this one, although I got a small discount for Cyber Monday. Looks like it's $220 + Shipping and/or tax.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I like the color bridge also. I also printed the CMYK chart from my printer - I have the 315 also