• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What did I just read?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Got this in my shop inbox this morning:

For the second time in a day, taking 0.

During this time, Nadia's brother encourages her to go all the way. October and slowed her initial survey work of the season.
The mark stays on the finger for nearly 20 days. Paris Conservatorium with finding a talented musician to be educated in Paris. This is particularly important in commercial applications. Future plans include extending high speed rail to the new Kaohsiung Station in the city centre.
One of the fundamental aspects of the Stadium Scholarship Program is the cooperative work program. Chapter Select performance at the 2011 International Thespian Festival. Rhizomes enable a plant to spread into new territory.

Nothing in there about selling something, banners needed for a church in Africa or clicking on links to see Old Paint in his speedos, not sure what the point is.
I’m thinking either Skynet (The Cloud) is attaining self awareness and checking comms or the trigger message has gone out to all embedded sign shop sleeper cells to prepare for action.
Anyone else get something like this?

wayne k
guam usa

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Yes. We got several dozen. I think they are simply checking to see if the email address is still good before they do something more nefarious.

GypsyGraphics

well i for one, am a little suspicious.... seeing as the high speed rail to Kaohsiung has been in place since at least 2010. and while i don't know Nadia's brother, i have doubts with regards to his support... which in turn, has me questioning the validity of this entire message.