• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What Do Like Best About The Sign Biz?

megacab

the fact that i was able to take $235 in paypal and turn it into $87,000.00 so far this year.....thank goodness for chinese cutters and calendered vinyl:popcorn:

ok, just jokin.......

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
There is nothing I like about this business, but it beats hanging out at the Home Depot parking lot.

Boomer

Working with my wife, and two basset hounds.When a job is finished and seeing the customer "smile" and say "wow".
Seeing our work around town and knowing that it was our shop that made that logo or design.
Getting a call from a new customer 2 hrs away because they had a friend tell them we would do a good job and take care of them.
Having total control of what we provide to the customer.

Sticky Signs

I love watching happy clients go crazy after a good install. I love it even more when they refer me to someone else - as long as that someone else actually wants to spend money.
I love getting phat checks in the mail and cashing them.
I love cracking open a beer early on Friday. The boss told me too. oh wait, I am the boss!
Most of all, I love my new shop. Only been here since June, but man, I love this place. It's perfect in every way. The new location seems to have almost instantly tripled business over night. I'm gonna go find a piece of wood to knock on.

OldPaint

doing the art with paint that other sign shops CANT DO))))) and getting the price I ASKED FOR....without any bantering))))))) and now i have time to make POTTERY!!!!! for which i wll also get paid the price i ask!!!!

njshorts

I love seeing my work- on the side of the road, on a building, at an event, driving down the street, etc.