• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What do you guys think?

iSign

excuse me but the only context I am fitting it into is giving my friend Op some Schitt... because he dishes it out so well... might as well make him take a little.

If I wanted to comment within the context of this thread, I'd side with OP & Techman on this one, no disrespect to Mike Stevens... or that other famous guy who keeps reminding us that he talked to Mike... but since the sign has the name on an ARC... I would have used all caps.

k.a.s.

KAS mentioned the contest in "Sign Business" magazine.... here is one of the signs that was featured in that issue.

Congrats Kevin..... its also a great example of upper & lower case.

attachment.php

Thank You, I was thrilled to get one of my signs in a competition that had so many great signs.

Kevin

slappy

Yeah, but NIKE and PEPSI are not real english words are they?
Doesn't really fit into this context.
Ken

Nike is the greek goddess of victory. The owners of Nike Footwear basically borrowed her name and Pepsi......well it was invented by a pharmacist and used as an energy drink, it's name is based off the ingredient pepsin (used to relieve indigestion.

i'll take signs101 general chit chat for $500 Alex

Inkfish Graphics

right...and you been at this how long?????????? and you went to how many art classes? and you can paint and draw?
Right at 17 years.
Aside from school, none. That is not the topic at hand.
No. That is not the topic at hand.

The topic at hand was that your computer layout was hideous. Dont be upset. Just being honest. Do you want folks to lie to you? Now...if you were dragging a brush, I would probably be more impressed.