• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News What do you think about the current votes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

June666

I like red
Biden 224
Trump 213

The U.S. election has officially entered the balloting stage. According to the Associated Press's exit polls, Biden temporarily leads Trump's 213 electoral votes with 224 electoral votes. However, export polls in multiple swing states have yet to show who is the winner.
Who do you think will be success?

ChicagoGraphics

Are thoes the correct numbers? I saw them higher somewhere online and they we're
Biden 249
Trump 223

If I can find the article I will post it

letterman7

Numbers will be changing for the next couple days as the mail-ins and absentee ballots are processed. It's going to be a tight race for sure. The orangutan, of course, has already declared victory.

Reveal1

article-7359-1.jpg

(From Babylon Bee)

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hmphf...... you'd think it would be RED, huh ?? Such a beautiful color. I love it, just love it....... and it's so hu-u-u-uge...........................

dypinc

As long as I count the Votes, what are you going to do about it. say?” — attributed to William M. “Boss” Tweed in Thomas Nast cartoon, 7 October 1871).

“‘I care not who casts the votes of a nation, provided I can count them,’ Napoleon failed to remark.” — New York Times editorial (26 May 1880).

rossmosh

1. Betting odds mean absolutely nothing. The odds swing to get people to bet so they can steal your money. They do this all the time in pre-season sports. A fan favorite team (say the Cowboys) will have their odds of winning the title slashed right before the season to encourage people to bet on them to win the Super Bowl. The reality is, this is just a way to get people to give up their money and even if they do win, you're locking in low odds, which means the payout is actually worse.

2. As it stands right now, Biden is the winner. The votes to be counted are heavily in Biden's favor and using projections they have a pretty good idea that Biden will win Michigan and PA. That puts him at 284. If he doesn't pull off PA (which seems unlikely, but is possible), winning Michigan and Nevada puts him at exactly 270. There's also still a slim chance that Biden can pull off Georgia, although I think he'll come up short.

3. Regardless of what happens over the next 24 hours, we will go through a recount process in one of the states at minimum. The Trump campaign, if necessary/given an opportunity, would like to push it to the Supreme Court where they feel they have some advantage.

MikePro

I have a feelin' it will boil-down to the eventual recount in Wisconsin. This will soon shape-up to be the most expensive election in U.S. History, just to elect the oldest President in U.S. History.

rossmosh

I have a feelin' it will boil-down to the eventual recount in Wisconsin. This will soon shape-up to be the most expensive election in U.S. History, just to elect the oldest President in U.S. History.

Might not matter. It's kind of a reverse Clinton situation. She lost in 3 tight state races, and would have needed to flip 2 or 3 of them to win. It was way too much to ask, even though the margins were very thin, which is one of the many reasons it didn't happen.

If Biden pulls of AZ, Wisconsin, Michigan, and PA, it puts him far enough ahead that Trump would need to find 20+ votes to overturn the results. No matter what, that's 2 states. That's probably why they're trying to stop PA from counting votes. Because then they can demand a recount in Wisconsin or Michigan and pull out a win.

I think most people would like to see the legal votes counted and then the results reported. After that, they can go into court or do their recounts and figure out how they want to proceed. To stop counting legally submitted votes would be just wrong, and I think it's something both sides can agree upon.

• Agree
Reactions: JCP

ikarasu

I think most people would like to see the legal votes counted and then the results reported. After that, they can go into court or do their recounts and figure out how they want to proceed. To stop counting legally submitted votes would be just wrong, and I think it's something both sides can agree upon.

I dont know, from what I'm hearing one side is trying to stop the count at least temporarily.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
"Once the dumpster is set on fire it is best to suspend picking through it until after the fire has been extinguished."

Status
Not open for further replies.