• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What does everyone else think?

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Signarama has unveiled the new logo...I know all the Signarama people have seen it, but probably not many others. What's your opinion?

Attachments

• NEW LOGO.jpg
    NEW LOGO.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 111

2B

how long do current franchises have to switch all the media over to the new design?
who covers the cost for changing everything?

first thought was superman's cape was crooked behind his S

Gino

Premium Subscriber
how long do current franchises have to switch all the media over to the new design?

110% agreement on both counts !!

Besides, who cares ??

HulkSmash

atrocious.

Looks like someone designed it in MS paint. It has no meaning, and makes absolutely no sense.

Billct2

Don't like the font, I think it's the bottoms of the i,m & n that adds to the eyeache.

The symbol looks like half an idea

Marlene

I checked out the old one which wasn't very good either. the balance on this one is horrid. it will make a terrible looking sign

eahicks

All the style the 7-eleven of the banner business deserves.

Wow..someone at SAR **** you off? Sorry you have a bad opinion of them...they are all not the same however. I will say with my 21 years experience and the owner's 13 years, we are not like whatever misconception you seem to have.

eahicks

I'm not sure about the change timeline...I think they are leniant though, given the expense of it all....new outdoor sign, monument panel signs, cards, envelopes, etc....

Pat Whatley

Not great but not bad either. It'll serve its purpose. Personally I'd have tweaked the bottoms of the letters.

IT'S TREMENDOUSLY BETTER THAN THE RIDICULOUS THING THEY'VE BEEN USING. Much more of a corporate franchise look.

John L

If you made it say SAILarama it would make perfect since. ....AND... plus... sails are really just very expensive banners. I'm half kidding. looks good, push on.

C

ColoPrinthead

It makes me want to stab my eyes out. Horrible font and poor choice of colors that make me think of a staffing company or temp service. Super generic.

Its hard to believe they managed to do worse than the old logo, I'm guessing this is a case of trying to hard.

C

ColoPrinthead

Wow..someone at SAR **** you off? Sorry you have a bad opinion of them...they are all not the same however. I will say with my 21 years experience and the owner's 13 years, we are not like whatever misconception you seem to have.

You have a valid point. I worked at a small one in OKC that did good work with solid clients but had nothingmore than a Roland and wouldn't touch electrical. I've also met with owners of one near me that was full service and had just about every piece of equipment needed shy of an accubend. Its really about the people who operate the shops.

Jillbeans

At least it's not red on blue (which I was taught in high school has no contrast)
My local signarama makes all their signs red on blue.
It's still pretty ho-hum and disjointed but at least you can actually read this one.
Love....Jill

eahicks

Yeah I'm in agreement with most everyone. I don't like it...but what does it matter.
I wish they had some sort of design contest where actual designers threw in their ideas and then drew from that. Instead they had someone at corporate design it. I heard there were a few options in the design process that were even worse. Oh well....