• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What does your Shop Trade Show Display Look Like?

sballinger

Our sign shop is owned by an exhibit company so we understand utilizing floor space and getting others to notice. We have a 10 x 10' Triga frame system with SEG fabric printed off our LX850. We have other samples of sign solutions and we also have two banner stands that our salesman uses here and their

Our sign shop is owned by an exhibit company so we understand utilizing floor space and getting others to notice. We have a 10 x 10' Triga frame system with SEG fabric printed off our LX850. We have other samples of sign solutions and we also have two banner stands that our salesman uses here and their

I agree, Triga displays are great

For me tradeshow people don't care so much about what you can do professionally. They are on a free day off and they want to get free stuff. Tomorrow they go back to work as normal. Get something in their hands that has you logo on it. Something they could put on their desk and see all the time is usually going to guarantee more business then how well you design a booth.

sballinger

Haven't been on here in a while...here was our setup for when we were doing local chamber stuff.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ch3_expo01.jpg
    ch3_expo01.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 172