• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what else can i do sp540

graphix

So i've been having a bit trouble, got pump pumping, i've done two 8 hr head soak knowing that my capping station was full of solution (had pump suction line off and pinched and had fluid to top of capping station) ...done the swab shove (swab dipped in solution and easily shoved up in head..done multiple cleanings and swabbing..(at the point dont want to go to far and destroy the head...)The tests come out the same..Does this look like those nozzles not firing or just plugged..the machince wipers and pump was gummed up bad..but looking good all but this test....the only thing i have not done is shoot solution through damper side ...do you think this is worth a shot? if i continue to print what happens with a print test like this to the nozzles done the road...i did print a picture and it looked good..knock on ink..open for opinions and suggestions...Thanks
(should i let it go until i do need a head?)

Attachments

• both.jpg
    both.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Wheeler

I would do a couple more head cleanings on powerful to see if it clears up, It just looks like the black isn't right. If that doesnt work the manual says to use the cleaning kit on the head.

The pump is working, last time I did a head soak I had to replace the capping stations. They would not get a good seal and pump the ink up.

You are getting ink so I think the black head is a little dirty.

I have heard of aftermarket inks causing problems too. I only use Roland inks.

graphix

I would do a couple more head cleanings on powerful to see if it clears up, It just looks like the black isn't right. If that doesnt work the manual says to use the cleaning kit on the head.

The pump is working, last time I did a head soak I had to replace the capping stations. They would not get a good seal and pump the ink up.

You are getting ink so I think the black head is a little dirty.

I have heard of aftermarket inks causing problems too. I only use Roland inks.
Roland Max Sol all that i use...ok i think i will try to fill damper wil fluid and flush..Thanks

Fatboy

I have been printing with a similar black pattern for a few months now.Here is the amazing thing....cant see it in the print and it prints beautifuly