• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What flatbed printer should we go for? UK

Hi There,

We are NEW to signs101 and are looking for some help / advice on Flatbed / Hybrid printers, we are primarily a safety sign manufacturer currently using Mimaki JV33 digital machines alongside our screen printing operation. We have been thinking of investing in a a flatbed / hybrid printer, we have been offered a AGFA Anapurna XL at a reasonable price but following some research for the past week have very mixed reviews on this machine and feel it may be a little old and not quite fit for purpose.

Looking forward to receiving some helpful advice and feedback, we are based in the UK so would be nice to have some input on machines we can obtain in the UK. Volume wise we are looking at medium / large runs but open to information on machines that will suit our needs.

Many Thanks

Nameci

There will be a FESPA show in the UK. I am not really familiar with the dates and sorts but I will comeback here and post.

There will lots of printers there that you can eyeball and see how they perform. I have friends that will exhibit there printers there, I might be able to ask for an invite.

Is it ok if i send you a PM?

FishnSigns

We are very happy with our HP FB700. Not screaming fast but far from slow. It's a great mid level production machine. Print quality is good.